Sunday 7 March 2021

Gluten Free Mini Egg Blondies

 


I have been trying to perfect this recipe for so long and I finally feel like I have got there! These mini egg blondies are delicious, I can promise you that! I absolutely love the taste of them and when you crack open one of the mini eggs the chocolate just melts out, dreamy! I hope you enjoy!

Ingredients:

1) 250g butter (melted)

2) 125g golden caster sugar

3) 125g of light brown sugar

4) 2 eggs

5) 1/2tbsp of xanthan gum

6) 290g plain gluten free flour

7) 1 tsp of vanilla extract

8) 2 x bags of Cadbury's mini eggs

Method:

1) Firstly, melt your butter in the microwave, check it every few seconds and keep stirring until it's all melted

2) Next, mix together your melted butter and both types of sugar in a bowl, mix in well

3) Then, add in your two eggs and vanilla extract, mix well

4) Next, add your flour to the mixture (I sieve the flour into the bowl so there are no lumps) with the xanthan gum and crushed mini eggs. (The way I crush my mini eggs is putting them into a sandwich bag & sealing, then bashing with whatever you have really i.e. a rolling pin!)

5) Finally, add your mixture to your baking tin and bake in the oven for 25 minutes on 160 degrees fan or gas mark 4.

6) When your blondies are baked, sprinkle over some more mini eggs crushed and hole, put back in for another 30 seconds and take out.

7) Finally, cut into slices and serve!


I hope you enjoy and if you do make my mini egg blondies don't forget to tag me in your photos!

Danielle x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig